The Zojirushi bb-pac20 home bakery virtuoso breadmaker is a reliable kitchen appliance that you can use to turn the dough into a hot and delicious loaf of bread. This device takes the bread baking to a totally new level. With the recipe book included in the deal, you can greatly improve your cooking skills.
One of the biggest advantages of this particular unit is that you don’t have to be an experienced chef to use the BB-PAC20. It was developed for an average person who can simply follow instructions provided in the manual. Of course, if you have some recipes in mind, you can make things happen – the zojirushi home bakery virtuoso breadmaker has a LOT of potential to it.
Keep your breadmaker running
Maintaining the device is crucial to its performance and term of service. It doesn’t take much time or effort, but there are some rules that you should keep in mind in order to get the most for your money:
- First things first, the zojirushi bb-pac20 is made of metal, which means that you shouldn’t expose the surface (let alone the inner components) to water. Otherwise the parts may be covered in rust over a very short period of time;
- Remember to clean the parts after you are done. If the stain accumulates, the motor will wear down over time. Besides, you may also notice that the pan becomes sticky over time;
- Watch out for the temperature! You won’t be able to bake bread of decent quality if the machine is hot. If the temperature is extremely high, you won’t even be able to launch the unit.
In case something goes terribly wrong without the user’s fault (which is rather unlikely for this brand, but things happen), the manufacturer offers warranty service.
So what’s so special about the zojirushi bb-pac20 home bakery virtuoso breadmaker 120 volts? We provide a list of the most significant features below:
- The dual mixing blades provide a consistent result, they don’t get stuck in the dough and are easy to clean;
- The heating elements are built into the lid which allows for an
- The two symmetric handles allow for easy relocation of the device;
- Thanks to a transparent side you can easily see every stage of how the bread is baked;
- It is rather quiet and produces far less noise than you may expect from this type of devices.
You should also note that this is a heady duty solution that is definitely not the most lightweight option in the market. It’s not too heavy, however, so you shouldn’t have difficulties placing it on the table or in the cupboard, or wherever it belongs. The parts that should be cleaned on a regular basis can be easily detached on necessity.
How do I use this device?
As we’ve already mentioned above in this review, there is nothing difficult with operating the Virtuoso breadmaker. You can use any kind of dough with this device, which makes it pretty versatile – a perfect pick both for home usage and a professional bakery. It takes approximately two hours for the unit to bake a delicious piece for you.
All you need to do is to prepare the components, mix them up (don’t worry about having to spend too much time on it – the built-in blades will finish your work) and choose the right programme. All the options are displayed on a relatively big LCD display. The interface is built to be as user friendly as possible.
Another great thing about the Virtuoso is that you are not actually limited to baking bread with it. There are tons of other options. For instance, you can cook a variety of meals for Thanksgiving using this device alone (the only exception here is the turkey – the unit is definitely not meant to cook meat).
Why would you ever buy cold bread at your local convenience ever again if you can have a fresh and tasty loaf whenever you want with zojirushi virtuoso? Get your deal today!