Oster CKSTBRTW20 Key Features
- The Oster CKSTBRTW20 bread maker has 9 pre-set programs that empower you to make any kind of bread you please i.e. basic bread, whole wheat bread, French bread, Sweet bread, Quick bread, Express (1.5lbs.) bake, Express (2.0lbs.) bake, as well as European breads. Furthermore, you can prepare doughs for pizza and bagels using this machine. With the Express bake program, you can bake a 2-pound loaf in slightly less than one hour.
- You can delay the baking launch time by as long as 13 hours using the delay timer function. This capability is essential to allow the dough to get ready. Timer mode is great if you want to pick up your fresh bread by the time you get up in the morning or when you return home for dinner.
- The viewing window is a useful function of the Oster CKSTBRTW20. Through the window, you can examine the status of your dough to make sure it is progressing as the program suggests. This feature is hard to overestimate since you do not need to open the machine to scrutinize your dough, which may have a negative impact on baking process overall.
- The bread maker allows you to select a crust color. You can choose between dark, medium and light.
- The Oster CKSTBRTW20 bread maker comes with a baking tray, measuring spoons and cups, a kneading paddle, a bread recipe book and a user manual. You will have hard time finding a bread maker that offers so many baking options at such an affordable price.
- The Oster CKSTBRTW20 machine is perfect for people who appreciate freshly baked homemade bread. Whether you live all by yourself or in a family of six, this machine is just what you need. If you live in a bigger household of seven people or more, you might not be able to bake a big enough bread, since everyone will want a thicker slice or two! Find some proven bread recipes for this machine in the recipe book enclosed in the user manual. To make it very clear, Oster CKSTBRTW20 2-pound expressbake breadmaker offers a unique intersection of two features: a larger loaf taking next to no time to bake.
What Are the Customers Saying: Oster Bread Maker Reviews
As indicated by dozens of customers in online reviews, Oster bread maker does a fantastic job! Amazon.com and other review sites give this machine consistently high rating. Many customers admit the fact that the Oster bread maker performs unbelievably well for the price.
Numerous customers declare that the bread maker provides the best value for money. All those who provide feedback appreciate the bread machine programmable settings, especially the “Express Bake” mode offering best in class rapid bake option. Reviewers indicate all announced types of bread come out lovely, which proves that the programmable settings work well.
No less important, customers accentuated the fact that the Oster bread maker is robust and reliable i.e. it is made of solid materials and no essential functions fail to deliver the results expected.
Some Concern Issues
While negative feedback about the Oster CKSTBRTW20 machine is very infrequent, some customers expressed a few concerns about this machine. For example, certain people indicated that the express bake function might result in bread with a crust too thick and dark. In addition, some individuals don’t like when the top crust chops occasionally. It is essential to note that these complaints can be mitigated or eliminated by setting the right temperature.
Spare Parts, Customer Support and Warranty Information
Please note, that you have the chance to get a prolonged warranty above the 1-year warranty you obtain when you purchase the Oster CKSTBRTW20, which is a unique value proposition for a bread maker of its class in the market now.
In conclusion, the Oster CKSTBRTW20 bread maker can boast of unique features and a flawless performance at a very reasonable price. Bread makers with comparable characteristics in the market cost upward of $100. If you look for a 2-pound bread maker under $100, look no further and buy Oster 2lb expressbake breadmaker.